Tuner Power Duel Academy
Please join this Devpro academy
Tuner Power Duel Academy
Please join this Devpro academy
Tuner Power Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will blow your mind with Yu-Gi-Oh knowledge!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum

card of the month
Blue Eyes is the card of the month RULES - MUST READ 10722_167770231080_4291681_a
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RULES - MUST READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkness Lord
Owner
Owner
Darkness Lord

RULES - MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: RULES - MUST READ   RULES - MUST READ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 am

Welcome to TPDA and this is the rules

here is our academy constitution:

there will be no harassment or flaming on this site, such actions will be punished by a three strike system. we will post strikes made by members on a separate forum. if you don't want this to be shown then DON'T BREAK THE RULES!

you are not allowed to spam.(posting the same thing more than twice in a row or posting the same thing with another doing the same counts as spamming) each offense gets the following punishments based on how consecutively it happens:
1x warning
2x warning and deletion of posts involved
3x ban for a day
4x ban for a week
5x ip permanent ban

do not harass or ignore the administrators, they work hard to make this site safe for sensitive posters and are sometimes leanient on the rules just to let you have fun. the punishments go as follows:
1x warning
2x ban for day
3x ban for month
4x perma ban

Don't be a rule shark, that is the ADMINISTRATOR'S JOB! you can warn people to not do something once, but consecutively is not allowed.

Don't accuse people of anything without proof, and even with proof, provide it to an admin. don't consecutively tell people about somebodies supposed wrongdoing or 'tattling'. the punishments are as follows:
1x warning and related posts deleted
2x warning
3x ban for a day
4x ban for week
5x IPban for year

Having multiple accounts for this site is a HUGE no-no, you MUST TELL AN ADMIN if you have multiple accounts to let us know ahead of time. we WILL IP CHECK anyone under any suspicions. If you think somebody is breaking this rule, tell an admin so he/she can ip check the offender and act when needed. punishments for this offense go as follows:
1x ban for week
2x ban for year
3x perma ban

*if you make a new account for the soul porpouse of apology to this academy, the ban(to your soul account) will be demoted two levels and the account your using to post the apology will be banned.However, if you make a major offense again, your I.P. will be banned for 1-2 years.

NO inappropriate images/links/posts, this includes pronography, obscene images, drugs, harsh language. the punshments for offences follow:
1x warning and deletion of post
2x ban for a day
3x ban for a week
4x IP ban forever

if a person threatans to hack or destroy the academy tell all admins so they can ban him and report him so that he will not be able to

no advertising punishment ban for 1 month each time it added up

Last edited by codymartin on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the advertising thing and i added it)
Back to top Go down
https://e-d-a.forumotion.com

RULES - MUST READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tuner Power Duel Academy :: Welcome :: Rules-
Jump to: