Tuner Power Duel Academy
Please join this Devpro academy
Tuner Power Duel Academy
Please join this Devpro academy
Tuner Power Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will blow your mind with Yu-Gi-Oh knowledge!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Menu
Affiliates

free forum

free forum

free forum

card of the month
Blue Eyes is the card of the month A new way to test?!?!? 10722_167770231080_4291681_a
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A new way to test?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mint333
Owner
Owner
mint333

A new way to test?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: A new way to test?!?!?   A new way to test?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Yes you have heard it right now we will start a online test here is the link https://testmoz.com/257661

Here is the rules:
1) You can only take it ONCE unless you have a retake but if you do retake it you will be given a different test so there will be no cheaters.
2) If you are caught helping someone cheat you will be ban for a hour from using the chatbox and the person doing the test will have to take a different test.
3) By taking this test you will not reveal answers.
4) Whenever you take it for the name you will put your E-D-A name.
5) If you ask other members for answers you will be assigned a new test asap and if you do it again you will be banned from this type of test.

That is all the rules so far for the online test if you have any questions  please pm Mint333, Prince Dragon, or any admins They will be happy to help BUT THEY WILL NOT GIVE OUT ANSWERS SO DONT TRY IT.

Me Mint333 will be the owner of this online test as well as co owner of this academy.
Back to top Go down
Chaosfrost43

Chaosfrost43

PostSubject: Re: A new way to test?!?!?   A new way to test?!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:27 pm

i have also thought of a new way to test, its like this

(1) have 2 testees duel each other (no testers allowed to watch, u will have to ask me if u wana know why) but someone will spectate to point out cheating if there is any, and the outcome of the duel must be posted on chat in a snapshot

(2) the loser gets put in the lowest dorm, and the victor will face a tester or anyone of higher rank

(3) the tester posts results of the opponent
Back to top Go down
Darkness Lord
Owner
Owner
Darkness Lord

PostSubject: Re: A new way to test?!?!?   A new way to test?!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:54 pm

that would be stupid that is not going to work cause in my days of owning duel academys that is like putting a obelisk blue and ra yellow togeter u do that ra yellow gets lowest dorm and obelisk gets obelisk it is screwed up
Back to top Go down
https://e-d-a.forumotion.com
マリックイシュタル

マリックイシュタル

PostSubject: Re: A new way to test?!?!?   A new way to test?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:20 pm

I took your test and found so many errors. One question being "if u have 3 sheep tokens on the field and u have an obelisk in your hand and u speacial summon obelisk and ur opponet activates fiendish chain on your obelisk can obelisk attack?" Options are Yes and No. Obelisk would NOT be able to attack as he wouldn't even be on the field. Sheep tokens are summoned with scapegoat. Scapegoat tokens CAN NOT be tributed for a tribute summon.

Next question: How many copies of a card can you have in a deck? Options are 1, 2, 3, and all of the above. Answer is all of the above. You cannot have a legal deck if you run triplets of a limited or semi-limited card.

Those are the only 2 I got wrong because they were incompetent questions. If you were to want a test like this ADDED to your grading rubric, I highly suggest letting me make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new way to test?!?!?   A new way to test?!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new way to test?!?!?
Page 1 of 1